Friday, February 27, 2009

Blossom Layout


Well it's the end of another week....thank goodness. I am so ready for the weekend you have no idea! I have been following scrapbooking websites and blogs like crazy! I'm so excited though and my creative juices are flowing. Savannah is staying with her memaw and papaw tonight and so I have lots of free time to scrap.....but i'm just too exhausted. Ugh....I wish I had tons of energy. I did manage to create this one layout and submit it in a challenge in hopes of being picked as the layout of the week. It's probably not my best but I LOVE it....I have been dying to use this new paper I got from imaginisce and the embellisments. The first sign of a spring day savannah and I jumped at the chance to spend a few hours at the park. I took full advantage with my camera and tonight with my scrap supplies. Maybe I'll get lucky and win something eventually!


1 comment: