Monday, February 23, 2009

Vanilla Creamer

It has been a while since my last post. Sorry! Anyway, we have been busy around here the last few weeks. First, we were preparing for what turned out to be an AMAZING marriage retreat. If you are married, single, engaged whatever...it is good for all walks of life and I would highly recommend it for anyone. Ours was by Dr. Gary Chapman. Again, amazing. We are planning to go every year that our church has one.

This last week has been kinda a bummer b/c savannah and I both have been ill. We went to the doc on wednesday.....nothing too too bad....tonsilitis. Ugh. We can't seem to get well so I finally decided I would start vitamins. They make me sick whenever I take them no matter what time of day. However, I have started taking them with breakfast and things seem to be ok. I need to be taking them anyway so when we're ready to add another addition to our family I'll be good to go in that area! Ha!

Scrapbooking has been ruling my life. But I LOVE it. I'm trying to find a way to maybe get on with a design team somewhere and help design some stuff. I'm not THE most creative but I hear from others around me that I am pretty creative. So if any of you have any suggestions I'm all ears. I went to a class this past saturday and it was a baby layout...talkout about making you want a new baby!!!!! Plus it was the most adorable layout ever...it was fairly simple but LOTS of tideous work. Turned out awesome!

A new thing I have discoverd over the past couple of weeks is VANILLA CREAMER! Holy cow! I drink more coffee in the mornings now! My mother in law just happened to leave a small container of vanilla creamer and I decided to try it....I like it better than all the othe crap I used to put in my coffee. I'm willing to say that it's the best thing since chocolate! So if you like flavored coffee...it's my suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment