Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump Day

Thank goodness it's Wednesday! There's just something refreshing about Wednesday. I guess it's the recharge we get at church and knowing there's only a few days left in the work week. Phew! Not too much happening around the stout house lately. We have all just been working and working some more. Trying to make a few decisions on some things but time will tell and things will come all in Gods timing. No worries.

I went to the dentist yesterday! UGH! Although at this point I would rather be at the dentist than to be at work....that's pretty bad. Anyway-1700.00 is MY portion of what I have to pay. YIKES! I'm guessing I won't be able to do everything she is wanting to do, right now anyway. I will have to have a chat with her next time to what we can absolutely wait on. I know there are a few things that we just can't. I have my first of like 7 appts. next week and we're cleaning....I have to be numb and gassed just for the cleaning...that's pretty bad. But I don't think I've actually had my teeth cleaned in like 10 years....uh oh...no wonder. The rest is really not as bad as what I thought. Just some fillings and a crown.....it could be worse.

Well I've got to start the process of getting ready for work......have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment