Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010!

I have not blogged in about 6 months...so terrible at this....but our life has been in chaos since then actually. I will try to get a new picture up here later either today or in the next couple of days.

I don't make new year's resolutions but I have set a small goal. I don't know about you all but I find myself taking for granted the simple and small things and life and I get complacent. So I have decided to keep a notebook and every single day for this year to write in there something I am thankful for. Simply just to make me more aware of all the blessings I have in my life. I am human and I get all wrapped up in my own selfishness and desires and when things go wrong I tend to dwell on those and I'd like to not do that so much! I probably won't get on here every single day but when I do I'll give the list of what I've missed posting from the previous post....especially since we'll be having a new baby at the end of this month and I'll have two small children....internet use will be limited I'm sure! :)

Today is day one: 010110-I am thankful for my family: husband, daughter and soon to be born son! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment