Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 2: Week in the life 2010





















Today was day 2 in the week in the life 2010...I did pretty good with pictures today. Well I'm impressed with myself. I'm super excited about this challenge and anxious to see how it all turns out! Today we mainly stayed around the house and I had a jewelry party tonight and I took some pics getting ready and packing my stuff....its amazing what a little makeup and jewelry will do for a person! hahaha! I also managed to get some creative time crammed in today! And I read Ms. Ali Edwards post at aliedwards.com from her monday and she used her timer on her camera...so it inspired me to get my how to book out for my camera and learn to use my timer...maybe tomorrow I will remember to play with that. Here are some pictures from my day! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment