Thursday, April 29, 2010

Design Team Challenge! :)

So I found out about a design team challenge i am SO excited about! I could not WAIT to create something for the opportunity! First of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cricut and I am finding new ways all the time to use it! :) Over at cricutters anonymousv they are having a design team opportunity and I want to share my project! I made a "lil" purse as savannah calls it with watermelons....I started out making it for the picnic challenge they are having and then when I logged on they are having a bag challenge so my project counts for both!

Enjoy!


Used my cricut for the bag, tag and watermelon! :)



turned out cute i think!


2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Good Luck with the DT call! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
    Lynne CA DT

    ReplyDelete