Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NoelMignon Challenge


So today is awesome! Yesterday I received my first ever kit from NoelMignon called playdate! It is awesome! I must say they cram pack those kits with tons of yummy goodies! I was so excited to have some time to myself this morning to scrap! They are having a challenge to use 8 manufacturers....it was a challenge for sure and I was happy to have that new kit to use for this challenge. I hope they enjoy my layout as much as I do. You can find them at noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com....I have to say I am very happy with them so far! Thank you Noel! Without further delay here is my layout: "Hangin with Nana" consists of: Jilibean Kraft Cardstock and pattern paper, October Afternoon patterned paper, MME pattern paper, American Crafts gem brad, Lilybee die cut frame, KI Memories border sticker, Sassafras cardstock sticker, Pink Paislee artisan tape.

1 comment:

  1. some good pics...we looked pretty cozy together!

    ReplyDelete