Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's In a Name

What's in a name? There is a new challenge at noel mignon to scrap the meaning of your name....this was fun and interesting b/c I do not take pics of myself or pics where I would be in them! So I used a picture that my friend kori at Irok Images took when I was pregnant with our baby boy! You can find Irok Images on facebook! Check her out! Anyway I used papers, stickers and embellies from the playdate kits, which by the way is sold out! I added some alpha stickers and thickers, which I LOVE, from my stash! I actually enjoyed putting this together and Savannah even pulled out her scrapbooking stuff and scrapped alongside me.  She said, "oohhh mommy so pretty and you have shiny things." That would be the bling from my stash!



I put 2 stickers together here from the playdate kit...sassafras stickers



the pretty things savannah was referring to! :)

1 comment: