Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy Times

Hey all! I don't have any pictures to share today.  It's been a crazy couple of days for sure! I have an album order I have got to get busy on! I have my own scrapping projects I want to work on, two small kiddos to take care of who seem to think they need to be fed on a regular basis! And my normal wifely duties. I intend to find some crafting time for sure today though! i hear lil man crying now...so I just wanted to share really quickly I have become a blog follower of samantha over at scrapmast paradise.  She is wonderful with her creating abilities! I LOVE her projects...she is a stampin up demonstrator...I'll add that link later!  Anyway she is having a design team call at scrapmaster paradise so check it out! :) I am way EXCITED to get to know her better and the others who are joining the forum! Have a great day and I gotta get my lil man before he thinks I ran away...which by the way is tempting! (hahah..just kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment