Sunday, May 2, 2010

Crazy Few days/Design Team Call! :)

WOW! It's been a crazy few days around here.  We have been dodging tornadoes since Friday afternoon.  Thank goodness the bad weather is over with for the weekend....now just prayin for the folks in TN!  Anyway I thought I would just post some of the work I've done!  I am trying out for the design team at noelmignon...YAY I'm soooooooooooo EXCITED! I hope that my designing is up to par for her! I was just thinking last week I wonder when she will be having a DT call and what do you know! Yesterday....on my birthday....I discovered she is holding one through May 15th! OMGosh....I can hardly contain my excitement! I have never been on a design team before but would LOVE to get the experience! 

I also FINALLY started working on the pages for my week in the life project while I am waiting on my pictures, however I got interrupted last night because of tornadoes.  I have become a "kit hoarder" and decided to use a kit I had purchased and not used yet to do this album! Especially since I have a new kit in the mail! Ha!

Anyway here are some fun layouts I've done! Enjoy! Leave a comment and tell me what you think....and send your friends here to follow my blog to see if I make it to the design team!:)

This is a layout of my baby shower! Love you Amy and Kandy!


This was taken the day we brought baby jackson home and I LOVE this layout!


Jackson was just over a week old here and I had fun putting this LO together and putting the buttons on the polka dots! :)


This LO was just fun...all the bright vibrant colors! This was our first sunday back to church and our first official family photo!

1 comment: