Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catching up and moving

Wow didn't realize it's been almost a month since I posted a blog! Until my mom sent me a text this morning reminding me! Hahaha....sorry folks.  It's been crazy busy around here.  The kiddos and I packed up and spent last week with my grandparents.  We had so much fun...life is just simplier and quieter there....don't know why that is.  They just are hard working people and there's no time for junk....like tv, internet, shopping unless you actually NEED something.  It was great.  I did take my computer and answered a few emails but mostly I just enjoyed spending time with them as my grandpa is 80 and my grandma is 76 I think.  I should do that more often and they enjoyed the kiddos for sure. 




Last night we finished up savannah's tball.  She had her last game, no umpire and everyone batted every time.  The rules seemed to change every single game, glad we won't be part of that club next year.  She did really good though.  Afterwards we attended her team party where pizza was given to the kiddos, a cupcake and trophies!  Then we went back to the field for closing ceremonies where each childs name was announced and they were handed medals.  She was so excited over her awards! Lots of scrapping moments captured for sure!



We are also in the process of trying to move! Ugh! I HATE moving!  I tried doing some packing yesterday and that is more on my list today for sure.  The hubs is off today and tomorrow and he is up there and said he is going to try to finish up the painting today and hopefully they'll get the floors in...they had to rip out the carpet and replace with hardwood floors.  Anyway....enjoying some alone time....listening to cmt, one kid napping and the other is outside with grandpa! :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pic of Betty and Jackson!!! That would make a great gift to her!

    ReplyDelete