Thursday, August 26, 2010

SWEET SUE KIT

OMGOSH! I got my kit from noel mignon on Monday and I have waited to play with it because of my over abundant college course work.  I took some time out last night and played for just a few minutes.  My layout is very simple and clean I think....it was late but I HAD to do something with it! Hopefully I will get more time in the next day or so! Enjoy!



P.S. if any you family members need a christmas idea....gc to noelmignon.com or a kit every month for a year would be FABULOUS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is super sweet!! See, this kit goes the distance for both boys AND girls! :) LOVE, love, love the cluster of vintage buttons!

    And LOL, and a "here here", on the GC request! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! isn't that Basic Grey paper perfect for boys?! love how you layered the sticker, die-cut, buttons and Making Memories word...what a great cluster of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete