Monday, September 13, 2010

All about Me!

There is a new challenge at the noel mignon challenge blog.  She challenged everyone to scrap their style.  What is my style? I have no idea really! I know that I like pretty papers....and getting some pretty papers usually just makes me smile! I love BLING! I usually scrap with ribbon, rubons, brads, buttons and some letters.  I have recently tried to do things that are not me at all for submissions and challenges and they just turn out bad! So when I saw this challenge today it reminded me that I do have to be ME and reminded me of the reason I started scrapping to begin with.  To document our lives as a family so we can look back at our journey and see where we started, where we've been and sometimes where we are going.  I hope you all enjoy the layout! The sassafras paper, hambly rubons and the big flower and the may tag are all from the sweet sue kit, the flowers, bling, letters are from my stash.  I also tried a new technique on this one and that was matting my letters first! I got the idea from virginia and brit....sorry brit I don't know your link.  I have a new favorite thing to do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment