Friday, September 10, 2010

Homework

Thought I would share why I have been MIA lately! Phew! This semester is kicking my booty! The only book missing in the picture is my literature book which is almost as big as this whole stack! Hahaha! Anyway-I have declared today a no homework day, after I finished things up this morning.  I have been hanging out with the family, I am about to work on my layout for the noelmignon layout tag....SO FUN! I have also watched a movie with the hubs today....book of eli....it is a pretty good movie.  Also the fair is in town and we are taking the little ones today! Also I took a picture that had me rolling in the floor this morning, it was great! It is below the books!

I actually enjoy the accounting! Good thing since that's my degree I'm seeking!


I was trying to get a picture of jacksons 3rd tooth and he was laying in garrett's lap! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment