Wednesday, September 1, 2010

omGOSH!!!!

OMGOSH!!!!! I logged on this evening in between trying to study some accounting and do a few posts on my english and history class and what did I find????? Duh-da-DUH a NEW follower and oh my goodness! (hand on cheeks, mouth open here) Who is it? It is none other than NOEL from NOELMIGNON.COM! She is like FAMOUS in my scrapbooking world! I was so excited I couldn't even concentrate any longer on my accounting, folding my book, pushed to the side and had to post this! If you don't know who Noel Mignon is WOW! Where have you been? I found her through my online buddy the ubber talented virginia tillery!  She puts together the most AMAZING kits! I have only purchased two but I have plans to purchase many more in the future...we'll see how the hubs feels about that! Anyway-she alwasy super packs the kits and its like Christmas when you receive and ms. virginia does the cutest little videos every month showing us all what is in them! She has an amazing online community.....noel does....there is a message board where the design team talks to everyone and so does noel.  It's just been really great for me to find her and I just want to say THANK YOU NOEL!!!! The pressure is on now to keep up crafting and posting! hehehe! ;)
So stop by her website at noelmignon.com and shop through her goodies, join the online community and buy the FABULOUS kits!

6 comments:

  1. LOL you are so like me, i was the same when Noel first followed me, i just love Noel, you need to get more kits as they are just awesome. i discovered her in January and havnt looked back, also i cancelled 2 of my other sub kits as hers really are the best and OMG they are sure crammed. look forward to seeing you in the forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way tooo cute! I'm so glad you found our little home on the web, and that you are a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl u are so stinking cute!!! this post made me smile...glad you joined us on the web....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the cutest! I love ya girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you love Noel's kits!!! You are soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post was so sweet!!! hehe Aren't her kits just amazing??!!

    ...by the way....I felt the same way when Noel became a follower of my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete