Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home Executive File System

So I was inspired by this by ms. virginia tillery! She keeps a file system with daily routines to help her keep track of day to day tasks.....SOOOOO what I needed! THANK YOU MS. V! It has taken me forever to find a container....her's was from the dollar bin at Target....which I looked for and couldn't find so instead I got this one at the dollar bin at target:

Tied some ribbon around it and used an embellishment from the sweet sue kit:

Then I used patterned paper....sorry I don't remember where the bird paper on this first one is by but I LOVE it and want more! I used lots of October Afternoon papers, added some embellies to the top of each day to help thumb through the day.


I'm hoping this helps me remember things better. I have not completely finished this but pretty much. I keep wanting to add things and then remind myself the purpose is for pretty papers (accomplished) and simplicity (done). 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete