Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Best Gift Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone! 14 days until Christmas are you ready? We are here at the stout house! So excited! Anyway, there is a new challenge over at the noel blog....check it out! She is giving away not 1 but 2 of these beauties!!!! Yowza! I'm so excited!!!!! :D I drew inspiration from two people for my layout the first is Leah on the design team....she scrapped an item she got a while ago but had never scrapped....that's what I decided to do.  The other inspiration is from my all time FAVORITE scrapper Virginia.... she used the Dear Diary Kit (hurry only 1 left).  I have not had any time to scrap with it yet so I used mostly stuff from there....my paper is bo bunny flutter butter willow....LOVE that green! And then I just used brown cardstock to back mat my picture.


I took a pink glitter pen and doodled on my letters...love them! Brown thickers from Dear Diary.

I LOVE the dimension on these flowers! To die for! :D Also from Dear Diary!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO Shannon!! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, hopped on over from Noel Mignon and love this LO, that is a really cool gift!!

    ReplyDelete