Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily: Day 1

Happy December Days! WOW! Where has the year gone? Holy cow I can't believe it's almost Christmas.  Anyway, as I have posted before I am participating in the December Daily with Ali Edwards and on the Noelmignon.com website in the message board! (sorry I didn't link those....i'm exhausted from my trip and just plain lazy at this point.) Which also explains my not so creativity on day 1, however I did not want to fall behind in posting.....I may post day 2 and 3 tomorrow night. Here is day 1:

I am so happy this is my first year to participate in this! I had no idea this concept even existed and we picked up my gma this week in new mexico to come spend christmas with us....what a way to kick off the month and a GREAT way to document memories while she is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment