Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily: Day 4

Today we spent the day planning and preparing....planning some christmas activities we want to do this season and that I especially want to do with my kiddos and my gma! The preparing was preparing to rearrange my living room and try to open up the space.  Other than that we just kinda hung out until dark.  My gma and I took the kids to the Christmas Light Parade and it was so much fun! We froze our buns off but I LOVED it and so did the kiddos and my gma.  Jackson was in awe at the firetrucks....good thing there wasn't a fire in the surrounding 3 counties....EVERY single firetruck was in the parade! Anyway-I am going to try and get caught up on my blog posts today and post day 5 also.....but for now...here is day 4!






For not doing too much I sure had a lot of pages for day 4! :D That's ok...I am loving this documentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment