Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Layout Challenge by BoBunny

So Bo Bunny does what they call a layout challenge friday.....I have been watching it for a while now and I have decided I am going to start entering their challenges and contests....I LOVE Bo Bunny with a passion! I have a hard time getting their products here in my area so when they come out with something new I have to hurry and email the one girl I know who will load me up and ship it to me! If I can catch her before she runs out of their stuff! Here is the sketch and here is my take on it....


I used the papers from Midnight Frost, a few snow flakes, a snowman that came in a kit and thickers by american crafts and I used a ranger dauber to go around the edges....it was just too much white for me. I must say that I really enjoyed using a sketch! I am not typically a 2 picture per layout kinda girl but I LOVE this!

No comments:

Post a Comment