Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She Gets "Misty" Challenge

There is a new challenge...well it's almost old cause I think the deadline is friday, but a challenge over on the noel mignon website.  The challenge was to use mists! Let me just say....I LOVE mists! More than I ever thought I would and I am currently searching for new and unique ways to use it! One of the girls that is active on the message board, can't remember which blog it was on to give the credit to so I apologize, used some masking tape.....I LOVED her idea. I took some white cardstock and masking tape and create a "picture frame" look.  Then I took some antique silver that came in a noel mignon kit and sprayed inside the "framed" area and around the outside edges of the paper.  Then I took some midnight blue glimmer mist and sprayed the white part of cardstock that was left.....result: LOVE!

I love this picture of grandpa and savannah because they were both willing to look at me and SMILE! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this turned out awesome! I love that you can really see the shimmer of the mist on your background paper!

    ReplyDelete