Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SNOW

SNOW: it's becoming a nasty four letter word around here! Don't get me wrong, I like the snow, because I grew up in the desert where it NEVER snows and this year we have been bombarded....or it seems like! It has snowed 3 times already and we are bracing for a nasty storm here tomorrow morning. Geez! Oh well, we got all moved to our new house, I cleaned up the kitchen table, have all my scrapping stuff in one place and I plan to scrap while the kids play.  We will have a lazy pajama, movie, snuggle, scrap and nap day! :D Maybe it won't be so bad after all!

Here's hopin! Lots of coffee that's for sure!

Hope you are having a sunshiny kinda day wherever you are!

Here is a pic that I just love from when my momma was here to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment