Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finished off Kits! :D

So yesterday I was DETERMINED to get some scrapbooking time in! The day before I spent the whole day cleaning out and re-organizing my closet for my scrap space. I haven't gotten to sit down and really scrap in a long time.  So, I did...sometimes with one of the littles in my lap, sometimes with another little playing across the table and other times in complete silence! I managed to finish off 2 noel kits....I finished Very Virginia from january and Delightfully Domestic from March.  I have not purchased the April kit but I have decided that I really do want it!!!!! :D And now that my current kits drawer is empty...it needs to be refilled! hahaha:D Ok, so this blog is picture heavy....enjoy.  Oh the mini album I got from here!








5 comments:

  1. You rocked it girl! I think my favorite it the "2 birds of a feather"...love the colors and design on that one!

    Way to go on the album too...that will be fun to look through when you get the photos in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job using up two kits! I love your layouts, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Way to use up those kits! Where in the world did you get that "Turning the big 30" embellishment? I turned 30 earlier in the year and would love something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I LOVE these! I especially love "Grow." That is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoooooooooooo congrats, your a kit killer like me now . these are all awesome :)

    ReplyDelete