Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 232

So I have been following Pencil Lines here recently to help get some of my creative mojo back! Haha! Anyway they do a weekly sketch that anyone can participate in and this week I have decided to participate.  The prize? Well it is the Fantastic Jump and Jive kit over at noel....so OF COURSE I am participating....and let me tell ya, I LOVED this sketch.  I used a new kit or a limited edition kit I ordered last week from noel and some flowers from my stash. I LOVE the colors and the brightness of this layout! :D

here is the sketch:
Sk232

And here is my version:


And I used this Jenni Bowlin stamp...which is my new fav item!

Come join the fun! :D

3 comments:

  1. That's an adorable layout! I love the fresh summer colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pencil Lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet layout, thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout, BRAVO !

    ReplyDelete