Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stamping Challenge

Soooooo, I have to tell you when I first saw the current noel mignon challenge I was UBER excited! I Love stamping and I'm still learning....so i don't use them much. anywho....last night i got out my supplies and got busy. 

i got a limited edition kit from noel I think it was called Elementry, Mr. Watson.....and got busy.  She always puts a stamp in the kit and I had already been eyeballing the pink paislee stamps that came in the kit.  The picture i took from my littles valentine party at school. 

I stamped around the edges of the picture with ballet blue ink from stampin up....and i put the stamps on an angle on purpose...love. And then I stamp the tag that "training" is on with kraft ink from su and cut out around it.

I cut these pencils out of some OA included in the kit, used a brad from stash and tied with some ribbon from sei also in the kit.

then i added embellies....all from the limited edition kit except the yellow tag which is from delightfully domestic.  I inked the edges of the letters i and n with some brown ink just because i wanted them to stand out. Oh and the little yellow ruler....i cut that off the OA embellish packaging!!!! :D

hope you enjoy! come over and join the challenge!!! I think noel is also giving away some new washi tape by hambly!!!!! :D

Have a hoppy easter weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This turned out fantastic Shannon! Love your pencil embelli! :)

    ReplyDelete