Friday, May 6, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day!

I can hardly believe tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day! I am soooo excited! If you know me at all you know that I am a BIG crafter/scrapbooker! I look forward to this day almost every single year! It's the one day a year I get to have, ahem, "reason" to lock myself in a room or go to a crop and scrap ALL. DAY. LONG. WOOHOO! Well this year is no exception except that I don't have a local crop, I have soccer games to attend, mother's day preparations and 2 small children to take care.....hmmmm...in between all of that I have planned to put ALL housework on hold until monday and I plan to take over the dining room table starting today! As soon as we get finished with kindergarten registration....(insert tears here!) I am certain savannah will be joining me for some crafting!

There are LOTS of great deals this weekend on websites....a few of my faves are:

elle's studio...oh my I discovered much goodness there this morning and she is offering FREE SHIPPING and lots of inspiration throughout the weekend!

Noel of course you all know she is my most FAVORITE kit maker and supplier of scrapping needs of ALL TIME! She has been doing a deal of the day every day so make sure you check her site EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

two peas is having an all weekend crop going on this weekend....and some garden girls chats....stop by over there because they are having LOTS of prizes.

crate paper has become one of my FAV paper companies...holy moly...who knew they have sooo much goodness going on! They have their new color challenge up on the blog today so stop by there too!

I'm sure there are lots and lots of other fun things going on today and this weekend but I would be here all day posting links!!!!!! So go check them out and start scrappin!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment