Saturday, May 7, 2011

O Exhausting Day!

My goodness....it's national scrapbooking day and i am exhausted and it's not from scrappin! :( I have been in and out running errands, taxi-ing to soccer, playin with kiddos and puppy and managing to squeeze in 1 layout! I got more done last night....but don't count me out yet! I am planning to scrap a little more tonight after the littles are in their respective places!

I made a layout for the current challenge over at noel for the i love challenge.  This really was a challenge for me because I took my cue from Michelle I believe who scrapped with no pictures...and the funny thing is I used the mamma razzi line from bo bunny which is ALL ABOUT PICTURES!! How oxymoron is that? Anyway, I've had these papers in my stash for a while and decided to use them for this because I loved the color pallette.  I had fun pushing myself outside the box and i found stickers with words on them that represented things i love in my life right now. i didn't put scrapbooking because that goes without sayin right?!?!?!?!  Anyway, here's my layout! Hope you all enjoy and have a GREAT NSD!




No comments:

Post a Comment