Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Storms Again

Aye...will they ever go away? From this spring alone I have added basement to my wish list if we ever build a home. Holy Moly.....Lord have mercy on us I pray! My heart aches for those affected in Joplin, MO and in Oklahoma.....my goodness.  I don't know that I have ever seen anything like this year, not that I can remember anyway.

We are bracing for storms tonight but I think they are only supposed to be thunderstorms and tomorrow is supposed to be bad too.

Well since we will be up for a while I may go on and scrapbook some.....we'll see if I can concentrate. I have no new pictures for you today....it's been a crazy few weeks with storms, end of school year stuff, I made savannahs teacher a thank you gift set of cards and I didn't take pictures of them. :(

I pray you all are staying safe tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Be safe, and hopefully, you can get some rest tonight. Last week, my family spent some time in the underground shelter....no fun. Take care.

    ReplyDelete