Thursday, December 29, 2011

Missin My Granny

Yes I know you all are probably tired of hearing about me missing my granny, but seriously.....this is TOUGH.  I know this is just a season of my life that I must go through and grow in Christ, but I don't think my heart has ever hurt so bad.  I was so mad at myself on Christmas b/c I had soooooo much to be thankful for and enjoy but I my insides hurt so bad I almost couldn't stand it and found myself feeling sorry for me.  I just need prayer, from all of you and from myself.  Prayer to get me through this season.  Prayer to learn, grow and lean. 

My favorite picture from the holidays! I WILL be scrapping this just as soon as my Cabin Fever Kitarrives! Hurry! Get yours before she is all out!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great picture!! Sorry about your Grandmother. That's tough. :(

    ReplyDelete