Tuesday, January 10, 2012

365 things to be thankful for

I just realized I hadn't blogged about this yet! Anyway-I saw this journal and decided I wanted one! I also knew that I really didn't need to spend the extra money since I had already bought a kit from noel  which happens to be cabin fever  hurry there are 4 left!!!! That kit is just beautiful and I cut it to bits the day it arrived.....GASP! I know! I had a difficult time and I was almost postive at one point my friend was going to have to call the ambulance from a heart attack! I have never done! I always "hoard" save those papers for a special occasion! I decided this was a new year, new kit, new me! I am D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.E.D. to use those kits up! Otherwise whats really the point? right? Anyway-when I saw that journal it was a great idea for me! (hers is probably a lot smaller and more economical than mine.) It is HUGE....but it works for me! Today is the 10th day of January and so far I have written every day! The size of my journal is about a 3 1/2x 5 size....perfect for jotting things down quickly.  I am using it to write something I am thankful for every single day for the year.  I don't know about you but I sometimes take for granted the simple things in life and the beauty around me and this way I am more aware! I want to make sure I thank my God for giving me another day, another breath, another chance! And I usually have space left to jot down some personal notes from the day....which has come in handy for my Project Life album also!

I hope you enjoy and you can start your own journal today! Just jot down ONE thing every single day you are thankful for! :D

I am thankful today for YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment