Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve

Well I had so much fun on New Year's Eve with one of my besties! She made lots of yummy food, we played the wii with kiddos, played uno attack, listen to some 80s music and got the inspiration for 80s hair! It was so fun! Pictures to follow!

I changed up my blog colors and pictures....how do you like? I don't have much scrappiness going on right now b/c the kiddos are still out of school but they go back on Wednesday so that gives me 3 full days this week and I plan to get my scrap on!

We also had to say goodbye to our pastor and his family on Sunday.....it was tough but I know they are doing God's will and they are excited to see what is in store for them in their new service!  I am sad for myself though.....

Hope you are having a great start to a new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment