Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life: Taking the Plunge

Are you on board? Are you doing a project life? I have FINALLY decided to take the plunge and just do it! Now that we are 8 days into the year and I haven't taken one single picture! Oh well, guess this first week I will just go back and journal/document and promise to do better! I have lots of inspiration helping me with this and lots of people I am following to stay inspired and encouraged.  I am following Virginia Tillery, Michelle Whitlow, and Elle's Studio      just to name a few! There are several of us over on the message board at Noel Mignon doing this.....I'm excited to document the every day and have something to do with all those too cute pictures that do not have a home! And to look back in a year, 5 years and 10 years and more and see how we spent life in 2012!!!! So how about it? Why don't you join in and leave comments where you are sharing yours! Follow me and I will follow you! We can hold each other accountable!

Here is my cover page I threw together and it literally only took me about 10 mins! Of coures it helped I already had in mind what pics I wanted to use, already had some journal spots at the right size and the rest was easy peasey! :D I actually LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment