Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday to everyone! And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend in the whole world....Sara Wright! :D

Anyway over on the noel message board and blog there is a new design team in place....I was super sad to see the old members go but I am also excited to see the new ones join!  I am a HUGE fan of Jana Eubank and I believe she is going to be providing sketches every week for us to play along with.  I jumped on board immediately last night and got to creating! Her first sketch is here and this is my take on it:

I used the Something Wicked Kit from the store and there are still a few left AND they are on sale!!!! Go get you one! These pictures are of one of my other bestie's son and mine....at Corey's 2nd birthday! I LOVE the orange and blues together! Some come on over and play along with us! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of patterns, Shannon!! They are so precious!!

    ReplyDelete