Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Canvas Art

Happy Tuesday to all! It's a happy day in my world! Hehehehe! I also realized this morning as I was looking through some pictures that I never shared some canvas art I made for my friend!

She has a thing for sunflowers b/c it was something special she shared with her grandma.....so I thought this was a good idea....and she seemed to think so too! What do you all think?

Also-did you know it was NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY????? I did not know that! I had pasta on the menu for tonight for dinner but I'm thinking I will change that to pancakes b/c we all LOVE them at our house! YUM!

Hope you have a great day and eat some pancakes today!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Shannon!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girly! What warm colors! And I had no idea it was National Pancake Day! We were having spaghetti and meatballs tonight and pancakes tomorrow... suppose my kids will never know the difference. ;) ehhehe

    ReplyDelete