Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Twisted Sisters Sketch ;)

Happy Hump Day! It's been a crazy week around my house! Today is the first reveal for the new team over at Twisted Sketches and we had our sketch and the twist was "Green" any how-any way! Why don't you come on over and play along with us! Here is my take on the sketch:

I used green to matte my photo, green in the picture and a green brad! I also used everything from Noel Mignon Homespun kit...sorry all sold out.....I titled it Nana-Time because I had that song "hamma-time" on my brain...silly I know! And this picture was so stinkin silly and it makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it.....the kids had decided they were going to jump on my mom and I grabbed my camera! Priceless!!!!! :D

Don't forget to come to Twisted Sketches and check all the girls awesome work!!!! And to play along! :D

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Like you said it is priceless and did you notice that they were both laughing! I love being NANA!!!!

    ReplyDelete