Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twisted Sketch Leap!

So yesterday was Leap Day! Wow only happens once every four years....at this point in my life would have been nice to only celebrate birthdays once every 4 years but younger not so much! Hahaha! Anyway over on the Twisted Sketches Blog there was a new sketch to play with and the twist was LEAP....anyhow anyway you want to use it! So I decided to play along today and my layout was so fun! I LOVE how it turned out! I used Noel Mignon's March Homespun Kit (sorry all sold out!) to create this layout! I absolutely ADORE the colors in this kit! It's my first layout with it also! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! :D

Not sure why it looks blurry? It doesn't look blurry in my photo library???? Hmmm....sorry about that guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh girl! That is so pretty! I love how you used the circle/number paper... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete