Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Multi-Photo Mayhem

Happy Tuesday to you all! I have been following the weekly videos over at Two Peas in a Bucket..... have you? I think my favorite ones are by Glitter Girl and this week is about using multiple photos.  I don't usually use more than one photo....not sure why that is, it just kinda of "happened" over the last year or so as my style and I like it and it works for me.  However, she had a simple layout challenge for me this week....she used page protector that already had dividers in it.  I just took the same concept and applied it directly to my 12x12 paper.  I also flipped the sketch b/c I didn't have enough vertical photos that I liked.  Here is my layout and you can find it in the gallery here:

I also used all products from the Noel Mignon kit Primrose Lane (sorry all sold out!!!!) But she is taking names for a wait list and when she gets enough she will up the number of subs!!!!!

I LOVED these pictures of one of my best friends kids and my kiddos.  We spent a week in July back in 2010 up at her house and it was great! We decided to let the kids make their own pizzas and of course this MAMARAZZI got her camera out! I have had them for a very long time and have been WAITING to scrap them and this was perfect! Jackson was about 6 months old and I grabbed a pic of him patiently waiting to eat!

Enjoy! Hope you all have a great week and I will have another post tomorrow with a layout participating over at Twisted Sketches! It's not my week but I decided to play along this week b/c I was in a scrapping mood and wanted to play! Come over and join everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment