Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Post-Scrapbook Retreat

So this past weekend I was blessed to be able to spend ALL weekend scrapbooking! I was soooo EXCITED! Hubby kept the kids and grandma came up for a night to help. They all survived and I got my scrap on! Brandi from Scrapbook Addiction and her team were so nice and welcoming to me! I enjoyed so much scrapping with them and just chit chatting! I will do it every year that the hubs lets me!!!!!! I cannot wait to go back! Thus, I thought I would share some layouts I did! I actually completed 12 layouts and learned lots of fun techniques and was reminded of styles and things I once I loved!!!!!! I won't share all my layouts today b/c I don't want you to be in overload so I will share a few today and a few throughout the week! Thanks for stopping by in my little scrapbook world!



No comments:

Post a Comment