Thursday, April 5, 2012

Relaxation

Today has been one of THE most relaxing days I've had in a long time! I dropped the kiddos off where they needed to be, went to the park and walked a mile....only a mile because it is up and down hill and I'm new at this! I had my ipod on and I was rockin and praisin Jesus and remembering that Easter is coming up quickly and My Savior died on the cross for me! WOW what a thought huh! After that I came home, made me some coffee, gathered some books and headed to the church.  I enjoyed about an hour long conversation with our fill in pastor and man! I am ENCOURAGED!  That's all I can say is it was a blessing to talk with him and get some insight and encouragement!

After leaving there I decided I was heading down to the river for some peace and quiet.....and it was peaceful! Relaxation at its best! Here is where I was:

I thought it was peaceful and serene and I plan to spend many more hours there! If you know me at all you will know I am NOT an outdoorsy kinda gal.....at ALL! But this.....this just made me fall into the arms of my savior and relax! I did some bible study, spent some time in prayer, watched the water roll by and just enjoyed my time there.  I want to go back tomorrow after all the Easter egg hunts but we shall see. I do need to do some housework.

I also wanted to share this picture:

I saw these crosses yesterday on my walk and they brought me to tears thinking about this week over 2000 years ago.  To know that I was on His mind....what a powerful thought. 

I hope you all have a blessed Thursday and a GREAT Good Friday tomorrow! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment