Friday, April 13, 2012

Sketch 146

Good morning! It's been a crazy week around here! Not much time for blogging but hopefully that will calm down soon!?!?!? I have no idea. I having kiddos keeps me busy! Well the latest sketch over at twisted sketches went up yesterday and I didn't have time to post! Here is my take:

I used the Jeni Bowlin hexagon stickers to shape out a semi circle and flowers for the other embellishment. I used all items from the Homespun Kit at noel mignon. I really like this layout! :D I hope you all do too.

So come on over to the Twisted Sketches Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has whipped up, grab some inspiration and play along! Have a great weekend!

(Pssssttt.....there is an online scrapping weekend over at Shimelle Lane going on this weekend....I'm going to try and participate and you should too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment