Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Online Crop Projects

Happy Hump Day to everyone! I'm so excited!!!! Vacation is calling my name! This past week Noel Mignon hosted an online crop for the online community participated in with some fabulous prizes! Oh My Swoon! Congrats by the way to all the winners! Anyway-I didn't get to do one page a day like I should have done to make things easier.....no we were sick, getting ready for a tooth extraction, still having sick kiddos, trips to childrens hospital, you get the picture! So on Sunday afternoon the kids played with neighbor kids and then one was gone to vbs and another took a 3 hour nap! (the sick one) so I took full advantage and scrapped until my hearts content!!!!! Here are my layouts for the challenges! :D

I used a Jana Eubank sketch and this was for Monday's challenge to recreate the 90's! I used a hand written title, punches and flat stickers! 

I started with a sketch for this one and I'm not sure where I got it so I can't give the credit I'm sorry! This was a kit mix! I used papers from Homespun at noel and from the March Boutique Kit from Scrapbook Addiction! And then I used ribbon from boutique kit and twine from homespun.  I used alphas from Salt Water Taffy and Homespun! 

I used another Jana Eubank sketch here! LOVE this one! We were to use Summer as our starting point! 
S= 3 stickers
U= Uniquely you....that's the buttons
M= multi photos, i used 2
M= misting! I used October Afternoon tin cup and Tattered Angels Midnight blue
E= Edges I distressed the edges which is also something I love to do normally!
R= rubons, the 3cent by the buttons is a rubon! 

This was a color story challenge! LOVE the colors! And again I used a mixture from Scrapbook Addiction and Noel's kits! And I started with a sketch that Gretchen challenged us with! 

This was a bonus challenge and I NEVER use this many photos but it was PERFECT! I'm thinking I might try this a little more often! 

This was that sketch from Gretchen and I used the May Boutique kit from Scrapbook Addiction! I adore this layout! :D 

Sorry for such a long post but I hope you all ENJOY! I had tons of fun and I wish that Noel would do these more often! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment