Friday, July 6, 2012

Insta-Friday

Well happy Friday to all of you! I am going to start working on something new around here and that is a blog schedule! I'm going to start with today and I am linking up with Life Rearranged Blog by posting pictures I took on Insta-gram throughout the week. I just LOVE my iphone! Do you have one yet? I was a little behind  with the times but I got one this past year for Valentines and I love it! I hardly ever go anywhere without it and as bad as it is there are lots of times I don't ever put it down! *GASP* I know right!?!?! Anyway-let's get on with our pictures from this week! I don't think I have very many :(

My sweet lil man! We had popcorn at Memaw's and Pawpaws house! 

My newest addiction: NERDS! They are great....you should try them :) I actually first discovered them at Christmas b/c they have FROSTED covered nerds! OH MY!!!!

J-Man is always being silly! We were waiting at the dermatologist on Tuesday.....eczema for the lil man! :( 

Here is a sneaky peak of a layout I did using the Boardwalk Kit from Noel Mignon....I LOVE it! 

I decided to do something fun with his hair for our fish fry at church! Everyone loved it and he was a hit! :D We need a haircut and then I think we might be doing this more often b/c it's so dang cute!

Happy fourth of july from our family to yours! This is the last of my pics for the week b/c yesterday we stayed inside b/c it was so dang hot out and I see a repeat for today! 

Have a happy Friday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment