Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday's with Noel Kits

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great start to the week yesterday. I know I did-we lounged and swam and lounged and lounged some more! Today brings fun times as my mom promised the oldest a trip to toys r us to go birthday shopping! So it will be a fun day!

Without further ado here are some layouts I made using the fabulous Boardwalk kit over at Noel!!!! It is a BEAUTIFUL kit and the original is all sold out but she made a few limited edition ones so hurry over and pick one up!

This first one is one of my favorite! I LOVE the papers, I love the picture and I just LOVE it! My dad snapped this picture for me over Easter weekend! I should have taken close up pics b/c there is a bicycle in the bottom right corner....it's a stamp from the kit and I used brads on the tires.....:) I did pull the pink alphas from stash that came in the cabin fever kit. Oh and the butterflies are the wooden ones and I used the gorgeous blue spray from the kit as well!

This one I just adore. My sweet girl and her last day of kindergarten. I used a sketch for this one but I can't remember if it was a Jana Eubank sketch or a different one.....(i'm so sorry) Everything on here is from the kit :) Used the spray to drop ink in a slant down the page! 

This one is of my sweet girl and her "bff" at their end of the year dance recital! I used some Shimelle Lane inspiration! I love how different this layout turned out from the others and I just adore these two girls! 

Thanks for taking a look around! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! 

4 comments: