Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Re-Cap

Happy Monday! I think I am the only person on the planet that gets excited about Mondays! Typically-during the school year-everyone goes back to work and school and I get the day to catch up laundry and cleaning and such....and it's QUIET after a loud and busy weekend. Even though it's summer and everyone is here I still LOVE Mondays!

Anyway-I told you last week I was going to work on a blog schedule....well I'm here with day 2! Here is my planned schedule:

MONDAY: Weekend Re-cap

TUESDAY: Layouts from my Noel Mignon kits

WEDNESDAY: A layout or more using my stash (this will be a good way to get rid of stuff!)

THURSDAY: Cards (EEK....I am trying to make more cards and this will help)

FRIDAY: Insta-Fridays!

What do you think? I'm hoping by posting it on here you all will help me stay accountable!

So for my weekend recap: I got my blog schedule figured out....I may need to tweak it some later but we'll see. My mom arrived from Arizona! WOOT WOOT! And we were just lazy around the house, it's been too stinkin hot to do anything so we have been hibernating for about 4 days! I'm hoping to get some pool time in today between the raindrops that we desperately need!

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Monday and I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures from vacation last month to help you dream of paradise!




No comments:

Post a Comment