Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On Cloud Nine!

Good morning fellow bloggers! I have been absent for a while....after I just set a blog schedule for all the world to see! I know! I'm terrible! I have good reason though! We are moving and so this summer life changing event has taken over my life! So I will probably be pretty random on posts for a little bit but HOPEFULLY soon....I can get back to our "regularly scheduled program!"

Anyway want to give a HUGE shout out to Leslie Ashe! OMGoodness! She is on the Noel Mignon design team this term and I completely ADORE her work! She is one amazingly talented friend! I have followed her blog for a while and NOW she's on the DT where my home on the web is......and so I also follow her on instagram and facebook....Hmmmm is that considered stalking? (Shhhh....don't tell her, but I'm sure she won't mind....she is super duper sweet!) Anywho this week over on the message board the design team was given the challenge to lift a message board member.....AND let's see, Leslie is a DT member and yours truly is a MB member.....hmmmm 1+1=2 and you guessed it! SHE LIFTED ME!!!! (GASP) I'm STILL on cloud 9! I am starstruck! I mean....Leslie is FAMOUS in our little corner of this hobby world and I am so honored she picked me to lift! Here is her post! GO CHECK IT OUT!

THANKS LESLIE! you are DA BOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment