Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday Night

Happy Friday! It's been a good day here! Busy, but good! Sorry for the delay in posts but the fall season at my house is H-E-C-T-I-C....I have some layouts I need to share and a few other projects-maybe I'll have time tomorrow or Sunday to get them uploaded. I will work on it I promise! Until then I was able to corral my family together for some family pictures.....they hate when I want family pictures but they did manage to all get dressed and smile for the most part!

I took them all....and the ones I'm in I set the camera, posed everyone and told my friend...."SHOOT!" LOL.....Hope you enjoy some fun new photos of my little family and I have already scrapped a few....hoping to post soon! Right now I'm trying to finish up with fall parties and bonfires and soccer :)







No comments:

Post a Comment