Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope if you are going out with your lil ghosts and goblins you are safe! We have a play, fall party and then trunk or treating today and then we have to rush to get to church on time. I do NOT like the town celebrating on a Wednesday night. Sorry. It's true. DO. NOT. LIKE. Anyway we will have lots of fun really quick today!

Anyway wanted to share a layout I created following Julie's sketch HERE and here is my take:

What GREAT inspiration Julie! Thank you soooo much for your monthly sketches! I just LOVE them!!!! :D

And I used the October Kit from Scrapbook Addiction!!!! LOVE it! It's not the normal October kit and I LOVE that!!!!! :D

Have a safe day!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used here, and the pics remind me of some I took with my brother! =D Very cute LO!

    ReplyDelete