Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Bet you didn't know there was a holiday for making cards did you? Of course you did b/c you are all paper crafters! We celebrate everything!!!! :D Isn't it GREAT! I don't have any cards right now to share and we are about to head out to soccer games and grandparent visits but tonight maybe I can make some and then I will share them tomorrow! Make sure to check all the blogs I follow b/c LOTS of them are doing blog hops and giveaways! I will share some layouts I did for the Back to School Crop a few weeks ago over at Noel and have you all discovered Cassie!!!! Oh my word! LOVE LOVE LOVE her shop!!!! Go by and do some shopping today!!!!

This was for the Chemistry class to make our own background with mists.....:)

This is a file folder by Heidi Swapp and I am using it to house all the special papers from Savannah's first grade year! LOVE this idea! 

This was done before the crop and I was testing out that new punch! 

And this one I was just playing with a sketch and I love how it turned out too! 

Have a GREAT Saturday and go make some cards! 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet projects... I gotta get back into scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete