Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cards on Thursday

Good happy morning to you all! Look at me go!!!! This is day 4 of posting! WOOHOO! I hope to continue next week. I'm still learning my way around posting ahead so we'll see how it goes! A

Anyway, today is a card day and a card I have! I made it to go with my friend Sarah's birthday gift I gave her and I got the idea from my sweet friend http://www.brittnykvilhaug.com/ she made a card using tissue paper in one of her posts recently so I tried it! AND I used the Faber Castell pens and gellatos that I won in one of her freebie friday giveaways! So fun! I LOVE those things! I have decided I need them all!!!!!!

Ok here is my card:

I used colorshine in mint green to splatter around, pink chevron washi tape, a button, some pink paislee twine from the soiree collection and some tissue paper with the edges all marked up! :D

Have a Terrific Thursday!

1 comment: