Monday, November 26, 2012

Day after the Holiday Week

It's Monday! Normally I really enjoy Monday's, not sure why but it's one of my favorite days of the week. Today, not so much....we were off almost all last week and I really enjoyed not setting my alarm, not having appointments, not having to be at school....you know the usual stuff.

Anyway, I'm stopping in to share a layout today.  I participated in the November sketch over at Noel Mignon found here.....come join us!!!! You still have time! Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout: 


These pictures are of my lil man at his Easter party at school last year. He is singing that annoying song that gets stuck in your head along with the motions....mcdonalds, mcdonalds, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut! :D Hope you enjoy it! I LOVE sketches and Julie NEVER disappoints over on the message board! 

Happy Monday and Happy back to work week! 


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! The photos are adorable. Love the combo of patterns and colors in your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! Love the embellished area on the bottom right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on that sketch, love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete